U.S. Immigrant Investor Program
Immigration for wealthy individuals
The U.S. Investor Program (EB-5 program) is the fastest way for wealthy individuals to
obtain a Green Card for themselves, their spouse and dependant children under the age of 21.
The only requirement for this program is an investment of 500,000.00 USD in the United States that will create 10 jobs.
With an investment of 500,000 USD
a candidate can
obtain a Green Card
for his family in a delay of 8 to 12 months
Advantages of the U.S. Investor Program
- No need for any business or management experience.
- Fast processing: 8 to 12 months to obtain a U.S. Green Card for your family.
- The investment is returned after 5 years : 50% after 2 ½ years and 100% after 5 years.
- The investment money is kept in a secure escrow bank account until the government approves the file of the candidate.
- If the candidate is refused by the government, the investment is returned by the escrow bank.
- Candidate only needs to prove he has 500,000 USD obtained legally (equivalent to 400,000.00 EURO or 260 million CFA). This money can come from personal savings, a loan, a donation, an inheritance, etc.
- Candidate is eligible for American citizenship after 5 years.
- Possible to continue to conduct business elsewhere in the world as long as a residence is kept in the United States.
You can consult the U.S. government website on EB-5 program
The goal of the Immigrant Investor Program is to stimulate the U.S. economy. With your investment, you will
become a limited partner in an existing business in the United States. There is no need to actively
participate in the management of the business. The investment must create or preserve at least 10 full-time
jobs within 2 years. It is possible to take back 50% of your investment after a period of 2 ½ years. The remaining of the investment (50%) can only be taken out
after another 2 ½ years. You will have recuperated your entire investment after a period of 5 years.
Your investment will be placed in businesses that have tangible assets like hotels, retirement communities, convention centers, hospitals and casinos.
This way, you do not have to worry about your investment.
Currently, there is an opportunity for 14 investors to invest in the purchase and renovation of a Marriott Hotel in Valdosta Georgia.
You can consult the record of our past projects to see the kind of
projects we have created for our clients.
Michel Beaubien & Associates is headed by Mr. Michel Beaubien. Since 1990, our firm has successfully
processed the files of more than 5000 families who now have resident status in either Canada or the United States.
You can read more about our company.
Our firm offers a complete and personalized service and we manage the entire immigration process for our
clients: building the immigration file, dealing with the government authorities, figuring out the best
investment for our clients and the delivery of the green card. We process the files for the U.S. Investor program
in collaboration with our associate who is an american lawyer based in the Washington D.C. area.
If you are interested in the U.S. Immigrant Investor Program you can contact Mr. Michel Beaubien by completing
the form below. We will contact you within a delay of 2 working days.
Current Investment Project >>