Express Entry Canada
The immigration program Express Entry Canada is meant for people who wish to come live and work in Canada (but outside of the province of Quebec).
This program works according to selections grids that are designed by the Canadian Government. This program works in two (2) steps:
- The first step is to verify if you qualify in order to add your profile into the pool of candidates. The criteria that determines if you qualify to enter the pool of candidates is determined by the Canadian Government. Once in the pool of candidates, a second selection grid determines the order in which the candidates are selected.
- The second step requires your profile to be selected by the Canadian Government. At regular intervals, approximately every two weeks, the Government will select the best files in the pool of candidates. If the government has selected you, we can move to the next step and submit your complete immigration file for the Permanent Residency of Canada. The Canadian Government has announced processing delays of approximately 6 months for this second step.
Main Selection Criteria
The main selection criteria to enter the pool of candidates are the following:
- Level of education
- Knowledge of english and/or French
- Work experience
Here is the general procedure of the Express Entry Canada program:
- After having retained our services for the Express Entry Canada program, we will send you detailed instructions on the elements that you must provide us in order to build your immigration file. We will answer all of your questions during the preparation of your file.
- After having received the required elements, we will do a complete verification. If some elements are missing, we will contact you in order to obtain the missing elements to build your file according to the current rules and regulations.
- When your file is complete, we create your profile in the pool of candidates.
- We do the necessary follow-ups for your file.
- Once the Government of Canada selects your profile to submit a complete file, we will do a last update to your file and we will submit it to the Canadian Government.
- We will do the necessary follow-ups to the Government of Canada and we contact you if necessary.
- The Government of Canada issues your visa and you can now come to live and work in Canada permanently.
Processing fees for the Government of Canada
You will find below the list of processing fees required by the Government during the immigration procedure. Please note that there are no government processing fees for the first step (adding your profile to the pool). The Government only requires fees for the second step.When your file is selected from the pool of candidates:
- $850 CA for the main applicant.
- $850 CA for the spouse and the children aged 19 ans above.
- $230 CA for each dependant child aged 18 and below.
- $85 CA for the biometric fees for a single person or $170 CA for a family.
Upon the issuance of the visa:
- $515 CA for the right of permanent resident fee for the main applicant (and his spouse, if applicable).
Skilled Worker Quebec >>